"Second Mile Outreach is a non-profit organization providing food assistance, clothing, household goods and furniture for people in crisis and Veterans in transition throughout the greater Cleveland community."
What does Second Mile Outreach do?
- Provides critical assistance to families in our community for basic needs:
- Operates a food pantry. Membership in the Cleveland Food Bank guarantees high standards.
- Offers furniture, clothing and household goods at an affordable price.
- Collaborates with churches and other organizations who refer people in need.
- Works with the VA to help Veterans in transition with household goods.
- Provides opportunities for individuals assigned to community service through partnership with the courts.
- Offers support and guidance to those needing emergency assistance.
- Donates clothing to women's and men's shelters.
- Collects, manages, and distributes donations, including bulk item pick-up for a nominal fee.