We Are Here to Support You ...
SMO Food Pantry:
- Major partner with Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- Serves residents of Cuyahoga County who are in need of assistance.
We provide a variety of nutritional foods, both fresh and non-perishable. There will be safe contactless service, with food placed in your vehicle.
- Residents must have a photo ID and provide proof of residence (i.e., utility bill).
- Residents may visit the Food Pantry one time per month.
On an ongoing basis, we:
- Operate a Cleveland Food Bank membership food pantry, open three days per week.
- Supply clothing, household goods and furniture on an emergency basis and for Veterans.
- Provide school supplies for children (August), Thanksgiving meals (Novembers) and Christmas gifts for children (December)